Saturday, August 17, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips Review - YUM



We've talked a lot about snacking here at Much Ado.  You all know by now that I've been on a diet for the last five months and have been losing weight (new update coming soon)!  While I've been counting calories using an app, I've been sure to not cut out any foods completely so I don't feel deprived.  In addition, I've been making sure to eat 3 meals and 2-3 snacks throughout the day so that I never reach the "I'm starving" or "eat whatever is in front of me because I'm ravenous" stage (you all know the one I'm talking about).  Because of this, I'm always excited to find new snacks that help keep the day interesting.

Today I'm going to tell you about a snack that showed up on my doorstep just this afternoon!  I was SO excited to open a box from the good people at Green Giant.  Green Giant recently came out with a new snack line, and was gracious enough to send me a few bags to try out.  So far, I've tried their Multigrain Sweet Potato Barbecue and Garden Ranch Roasted Veggie Chips.  First, let me tell you a little about the chips.


The Garden Ranch variety (my favorite)  has 18 grams of whole grain per serving and are made with real veggies.  The chips are large, thick enough to give you a satisfying crunch, and coated with yummy ranch flavor.  You can SEE the goodness on them!  It's the kind of ranch flavor that makes you tongue tingle when you eat them - yum.  

The Barbecue chips were husband's favorite and filled the air with the scent of sweet BBQ as soon as we opened the bag.  They're made with real sweet potato (so cool!), which complements the tangy sweetness of the barbecue well.  16 of these slightly-smaller chips have 120 calories.  So yummy!



I'm really excited Green Giant has moved into the snacking world - I've loved their veggies for such a long time, and I'm happy a name you can trust is now doing chips.  These will definitely go on our grocery list!  

To learn more about Green Giant's new tortilla chips and stay up to date with new goings-on, follow them on Facebook.





I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment