Friday, July 5, 2013

Easy Flower Cupcakes

Happy Friday!  Today I had the pleasure of guest posting over at DIY by Design.  Judy's blog is one of the first I started following when I began blogging 10 months ago, so I was excited to have the opportunity to share a cupcake how-to while she's on vacation!

If you're new here, I hope you'll become a follower and stick around!

Follow Much Ado on Bloglovin...
...or Facebook...
...or Pinterest...
...or on Twitter...
...or your favorite reader!

It's been a HOT week here in Boston - it finally feels like summer!  To celebrate, I decided to put together a simple summery flower tutorial.  There's no need for lots of "cake gear" or previous experience for this cute  flower.  It just boils down to 5 dots and a swirl!

Make several different colors of icing and you'll end up with a colorful bouquet of flowers at the end - perfect!

Check out the complete how-to here!











Interested in other cake tutorials?  Check out some of my other designs here, here, here, here, and here!

Thanks again, Judy, for letting me crash your blog!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You TOTALLY can. You could even just cut a tip off of a Ziploc bag if you didn't want to buy the tip. :)

      Delete
  2. You know I'm a huge fan of your cupcake guest posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest post Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete