Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Edible Arrangement

Last month, I made an Edible Arrangement to take to an Election Party we went to at our friends' Peter and Allyn's house.  For our Christmas party, I decided it would be fun to have a red, green and white arrangement, so I bought strawberries, green grapes, large and green marshmallows, and some red and green candy.


It was a great, festive addition to our food table!  Check out the how-to and tips in my previous blog!

The thing I especially liked about the Christmas arrangement was that you could make little Santa hats with the strawberries and marshmallows.  So cute!



 Happy skewering!


1 comment:

  1. I bet everyone loved your arrangement. It looks so festive and inviting! Thanks for sharing it with us. Reia from www.southcountrysides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete