Thursday, October 4, 2012

Love that Dirty Water - Boston's Public Garden

Over Labor Day, when my parents were up for a visit, we spent a day wandering around Boston.  It was a nice addition to our other two day trips to Newport, Rhode Island and Plymouth, MA.  We spent most of our time in the the Public Garden, and then ran down to Government Center for some lunch...and we took a LOT of pictures!  I love being a tourist in our home city!

You can also check out some of our other favorite things to do in Boston.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day!










Make way for ducklings statue - one of my favorite kid books!

Awesome street performer







Frog Pond on Boston Common

Statue with our church (Park Street) in the background
Park Street Church




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! Pat and I definitely want to go back some time :)

    ReplyDelete